SIA CCTV Operator Course (Public Space Surveillance)
30 hours full course – 4 days, 9.00am to 6.00pm (22 hours-3 days contact time if self-study is completed, which must be completed prior)
MANDATORY REQUIREMENT to apply for
CCTV Operator Licence
- Principles of Working in the Private Security Industry
- Principles and Practices of Working as a CCTV Operator in the Private Security Industry
- Practical use of CCTV Systems
2 Multiple Choice Exams and a Practical Assessment.
Why enrol on this course?
The CCTV Operator course is for anyone looking to get the SIA CCTV Licence and work as a CCTV operative in the UK. There are approximately 6 million public-space CCTV cameras in the UK, all monitored by licensed CCTV Operators. CCTV Operators can work for councils, retailers, as camera enforcement officers and in CCTV control rooms for many different business and sectors.
Duties of a CCTV Operator may include:
- Operating and monitoring all surveillance security systems/cameras within a Control Centre in an efficient manner and in compliance with the operating procedures, legislation and best practice
- Recording events, incidents and actions witnessed
- Providing efficient and courteous radio and telephone answering service to deal efficiently with all enquiries
Why choose MAN Commercial Protection Ltd as your course provider?
Our Training Academy opened to our own employees in January 2022 and has expanded to offer courses to the public from September 2022. We are a fresh, new and up-to-date Highfield approved training centre.
Heading up the MAN Commercial Training Academy is our HABC-accredited Company Trainer, Dene Hale, who brings with him a wealth of experience in a wide range of training, development and skills for success.
We are delighted to be delivering a first-class training experience, open to all, with our delegates benefitting from an easy and informative booking process, guided by our friendly training admin team.
Book your course today to take the first step towards a new career in an exciting and ever-growing industry!
If you have any questions please use our web chat, call us on 0121 733 8484 or email email@example.com.
See you in the classroom!
£195.00 / day