Security Officer Top-Up Course (1 day)
COURSE DATES – 1 DAY
|11th March 2024
|2nd April 2024
|1st May 2024
|4th June 2024
|2nd July 2024
|31st July 2024
|3rd September 2024
|1st October 2024
|29th October 2024
|3rd December 2024
TO COMPLETE THIS COURSE YOU MUST
- Be a current SIA Security Officer Licence holder or;
- Have held an SIA Security Officer Licence within the last 3 years
- Hold a current valid First Aid Qualification and bring a copy of your certificate with you
- Principles of Terror Threat Awareness in the Private Security Industry
- Principles of Minimising Personal Risk for Security Officers in the Private Security Industry
2 Multiple Choice Exams
Why enrol on this course?
This Security Officer course is for anyone looking to get the SIA Security Officer Licence and work as a security operative in the UK. Security Officers can work in retail, concierge, distribution centres, as mobile responders or keyholders and many more industry sectors.
Duties of a Security Officer may include:
- Patrolling of premises
- Monitor and authorise entrance of vehicles or people to properties
- Secure all exits, doors, and windows after end of operations
- Respond to alarms by investigating and assessing the situation
- Provide assistance to people in need
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important occurrences
Why choose MAN Commercial Protection Ltd as your course provider?
Our Training Academy opened to our own employees in January 2022 and has expanded to offer courses to the public from September 2022. We are a fresh, new and up-to-date Highfield approved training centre.
Heading up the MAN Commercial Training Academy is our HABC-accredited Company Trainer, Dene Hale, who brings with him a wealth of experience in a wide range of training, development and skills for success.
We are delighted to be delivering a first-class training experience, open to all, with our delegates benefitting from an easy and informative booking process, guided by our friendly training admin team.
Book your course today to take the first step towards a new career in an exciting and ever-growing industry!
If you have any questions please use our web chat, call us on 0121 733 8484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you in the classroom!
£70.00 / 1 day