Door Supervisor Top-Up (2 days)
17 hours – 2 days, 09:00 to 17.30
COURSE BOOKING DATES – 2 DAYS
|14th – 15th March 2024
|4th – 5th April 2024
|8th – 9th May 2024
|5th – 6th June 2024
|17th – 18th July 2024
|19th – 20th August 2024
|19th – 20th September 2024
|17th – 18th October 2024
|14th – 15th November 2024
|16th – 17th December 2024
To complete this course you must
- Be a current SIA Door Supervisor Licence holder or;
- Have held an SIA Door Supervisor Licence within the last 3 years
- Hold a current valid First Aid Qualification and bring a copy of your certificate with you
- Principles of Terror Threat Awareness in the Private Security Industry
- Principles of Using Equipment as a Door Supervisor in the Private Security Industry
- Application of Physical Intervention Skills in the Private Security Industry
3 multiple choice exams and various physical assessments
Why enrol on this course?
The Door Supervisor course is a requirement to apply for an SIA Licence and work legally as Security Officer or a Door Supervisor. With a Door Supervisor licence, you can work in nightclubs, events, retail, corporate and many other business sectors and settings.
Door supervisors are responsible for the safety and security of customers and staff in venues such as pubs, bars, nightclubs and other licensed premises or at public events.
Duties of a Door Supervisor may include:
- Patrolling and watching people’s behaviour and dealing with conflict, both inside and outside the venue.
- Restraining and escorting individuals out of the venue, if necessary.
- Dealing with emergencies, such as fires or bomb threats
- Supervising people as they leave the building
- Recording details of any incidents.
Why choose MAN Commercial Protection Ltd as your course provider?
Our Training Academy opened to our own employees in January 2022 and has expanded to offer courses to the public from September 2022. We are a fresh, new and up-to-date Highfield approved training centre.
Heading up the MAN Commercial Training Academy is our HABC-accredited Company Trainer, Dene Hale, who brings with him a wealth of experience in a wide range of training, development, and skills for success.
We are delighted to be delivering a first-class training experience, open to all, with our delegates benefitting from an easy and informative booking process, guided by our friendly training admin team.
Book your course today to take the first step towards a new career in an exciting and ever-growing industry!
If you have any questions please use our web chat, call us on 0121 733 8484 or email email@example.com.
See you in the classroom!
£145.00 / 1 day