**CCTV Badge essential**
SHIFT PATTERN- Saturday and Sunday – 10:00AM to 6:00PM
MAN Commercial Protection have an exciting opportunity for a Control Room Operator in one of the biggest Control Rooms in the UK, covering nearly 1,500 cameras around the West Midlands.
Coverage focuses mainly on West Midlands Transport, but also focusing on towns and city centres around the West Midlands. You will patrol cameras and be on the alert for all types of crimes. You will be dealing with emergency services on a daily basis aiding in live incidents, so a strong level of communication is required.
· Carry out patrols of the cameras throughout the West Midlands.
· Aiding the emergency services in live situations.
· Aiding Police by searching and saving footage for vital information for their investigations.
· Incident handler for local council Out of Hours – Dealing with social services and other organisations to aid members of the public.
· Communicate with local town hosts and shops by radio.
· Take emergency calls from the public via emergency help points in the control room.
· Updating the public via Social Media of any updates in the West Midlands.
· Respond to email requests for footage and information.
· Working in conjunction with Highways England dealing with traffic management.
· Be responsible for alarm calls across the West Midlands.
· CCTV Badge – Essential
· Dual Badge – Advantage
· GCSE Grade in Maths & English.
· Very strong communication skills.
· Strong literacy skills.
· Strong IT skills. (Dealing with Microsoft products).
· Excellent phone manner.
· Team player.
· Polite & Enthusiastic.
If you do not hear back from us within 2 weeks, then please see this as your application has been unsuccessful.
Salary: £9.90 per hour
- Control Room: 1 year (preferred)
- CCTV (required)
Salary: £9.90 p/h