MAN Commercial Protection are a national security company who are growing quickly across the UK. Our Solihull based Head Office is looking for an enthusiastic Vetting Administrator to join our team.
The successful candidate will be a strong team player, a confident communicator and be able to work quickly with an attention to detail. They will be able to prioritise their own workload with direction from HR Managers.
A background in Recruitment or Vetting/Screening would be an advantage.
As a Vetting Administrator you will be responsible for vetting employees to the required standard.
The key duties will include:
- Verifying right to works and legal documents
- On-boarding and coordinating vetting of new starters
- Responsible for end to end on-boarding of new starters and assisting Payroll with the leavers process
- HR admin – issuing letters, contracts, maintaining filing
- Responsibility for maintaining employee personnel files
- Adhering to GDPR and Privacy Regulations
- Supporting key business projects
Chase and manage historic employment references
- High attention to detail
- Experience in an administrative role – recruitment or screening knowledge advantageous
- Excellent organisational and coordination skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in fast paced team
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a busy environment
- Comfortable communicating directly with Management and Directors
- Monday to Friday from 9.00am – 5.00pm (inclusive of a 30-minute break)
- 21 days holiday pro rata plus all UK Standard Bank Holidays.
- Free onsite Parking
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then please apply by sending your CV, we would love to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 per year
- Administrative: 1 year (preferred)