MAN Commercial Protection are looking for a talented SIA Trainer who is passionate about enabling people to make a success out of a career in the security industry.
This will be a permanent opportunity that will be 5 out of 7 days a week. The successful candidate must be willing to travel around the UK with a flexible approach to hours and weekend working.
MAN Commercial are a family run business currently in our 28th year trading. With our Head Office based in Solihull, West Midlands, we employ Security Officers throughout the whole of the UK and specialise in security guarding, door supervision, CCTV and keyholding services.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out training courses for groups of learners
- Ensure all necessary and relevant paperwork is completed and correctly submit the training records
- Carry out assessments to ensure compliance when required
- Support the design of new Security Training Courses for Security, first aid and health and safety.
- Make administrative arrangements for courses – monitor which staff require what type of training and when
Undertake other reasonable duties, as and when deemed necessary by Training & Compliance Manager
Qualifications and requirements include:
- Level 3 PTLLS
- Must hold a license with an SIA approved PI program provider, with evidence of annual refresher training
- Level 3 qualification in the Delivery of Conflict Management training
- Level 3 Physical Intervention
- Valid Door Supervisor and CCTV License
- First aid instructor
- Full UK Driving License with use of own vehicle
- 5-year checkable employment history
- 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- £30,000 annual salary
- All allowances paid
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please apply with your updated CV.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 per year
- security: 1 year (preferred)
- SIA (required)
- CCTV (required)
Salary: £30,000 per annum