MAN Commercial Protection are a rapidly expanding Security Company, we currently have a great opportunity available for a Security Supervisor to join us at MAN!
The security team in this high profile must have good interpersonal skills with good oral communication abilities. Successful candidates will be required to maintain a high level of personal appearance, be physically fit and able to conduct themselves appropriately in a customer facing role at all times. The ability to work as a team member and to support colleagues in the completion of their duties is essential within this role.
Scope of work: To work within and lead a team of Security Officers
Hours of work: Normal hours of work: According to the needs of the operation – working 3 days and 3 nights with 3 off. Additional work / overtime may be available.
Key Task Areas/Responsibilities
- Leadership of the Security Team
- Maintaining professional level of the teams
- Management of rosters and timesheets
- Communication with other team members and management
- Supporting the Loss Prevention Team
- Report writing
Responsible to: Site(s) Security Manager & Contract Manager
Person Specification: Reliable / flexible; Ability to work as part of a team Clear and confident communicator.
- Full valid driving license
- SIA Door Supervision/Manned Guarding licence
- A good command of the English language
- Customer service experience
- High standard of personal appearance
- Physically fit
- To be able to pass CRC / 5 year back ground check
All applications to be received by 06:00hrs Monday 30th March, Interviews will commence first week of April 2020