MAN Commercial Protection now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Security Supervisor to join us working at a prestigious location in Norwich (NR1)
Job Start Date: ASAP
Rate of pay: £9.80 per hour
· Manage the duty team to ensure all aspects of site security are adhered too.
· Maintain a safe, clean and secure environment for customers and employees.
· Carry out routine patrols, monitoring of premises via CCTV and conducting health and safety checks.
· Dealing with Visitors & Car Park queries
· Contractor “Inductions”
· Vehicle Access & Egress of service yard
· Other tasks would include incident reporting, customer service and not just to the public but with our business partners as well.
· Greet visitors and ensure relevant security procedures are carried out
· Write accurate incident reports in a timely manner and provide visible high-profile security presence.
· Knowledge of security systems, including life safety systems
· Dealing with contractors (including inductions)
· Respond to car park issues
· Respond to and deal with all site incidents and emergencies
· Regular patrolling of premise
· Full details of the duties will be contained within site assignment instructions.
What we ask of you
· You must be able to work on your own initiative.
· A valid SIA Door Supervisor licence is essential
· A Valid SIA PSS CCTV licence is essential
· Previous Supervisory experience
· Full 5-year checkable work history
· First Aid trained – preferable
· IOSH Managing Safely – preferable
12 hours shifts on a 6 on 3 off rotation basis covering days, nights and weekends
You will be employed on PAYE basis.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please apply by sending your CV.
Applicants must be smart in appearance with a professional attitude, have excellent customer service skills, excellent punctuality & attendance, be observant, able to complete comprehensive reports, have a drive to ensure the job is completed to the highest standards.
Due to current restrictions interviews will be held via online platforms (Zoom, Skype, Teams etc).
Salary: £9.80 p/h