MAN Commercial Protection now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Security Supervisor to join us working at a prestigious location in Cambridge (CB1)
Job Start Date: June 2021
Rate of pay: £10.73 per hour
· Manage the duty team to ensure all aspects of site security are adhered too.
· Maintain a safe, clean and secure environment for customers and employees.
· Carry out routine patrols, monitoring of premises via CCTV and conducting health and safety checks.
· Dealing with Visitors & Car Park queries
· Contractor “Inductions”
· Vehicle Access & Egress of service yard
· Other tasks would include incident reporting, customer service and not just to the public but with our business partners as well.
· Greet visitors and ensure relevant security procedures are carried out
· Write accurate incident reports in a timely manner and provide visible high-profile security presence.
· Knowledge of security systems, including life safety systems
· Dealing with contractors (including inductions)
· Respond to car park issues
· Respond to and deal with all site incidents and emergencies
· Regular patrolling of premise
· Full details of the duties will be contained within site assignment instructions.
What we ask of you
· You must be able to work on your own initiative.
· Full 5-year checkable work history
· You MUST hold a valid SIA licence essential
· SIA PSS CCTV licence essential
· First Aid trained – preferable
· IOSH Managing Safely – preferable
12 hours shifts on a rotation basis including days, nights and weekends.
You will be employed on PAYE basis.
Applicants must be smart in appearance with a professional attitude, have excellent customer service skills, excellent punctuality & attendance, be observant, able to complete comprehensive reports, have a drive to ensure the job is completed to the highest standards.
Due to current restrictions interviews will be held via online platforms (Zoom, Skype, Teams etc).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £10.73 per hour
- security: 1 year (preferred)
- SIA (required)
Salary: £10.73 p/h