MAN Commercial Protection now have an exciting opportunity for a Security Officer to join us working on a business park in Cambourne, Cambridgeshire £9.27 per hour
Immediate starts available
· Maintain a safe, clean and secure environment for tenants and employees.
· Carry out routine patrols, monitoring of premises via CCTV and conducting health and safety checks.
· Other tasks would include incident reporting, customer service and not just to the public but with our business partners as well.
· Greet staff/visitors and ensure relevant security procedures are carried out
· Write accurate incident reports in a timely manner and provide visible high-profile security presence.
· Knowledge of security systems, including life safety systems
· Dealing with contractors
· Respond to car park queries
· Respond to and deal with all site incidents and emergencies
· Regular patrolling of premise
· Full details of the duties will be contained within site assignment instructions.
What we ask of you
· You must be able to work as part of a team and own your own initiative.
· Full 5-year checkable work history
· Right to work – EU Settlement documentation
· You MUST hold a valid SIA DS/SG licence essential
· First Aid trained – preferable
The working shift pattern is 5 out of 7 shifts to include night shifts (Monday-Friday) and Night/Day shifts at the weekend.
You will be employed on PAYE basis.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please apply by sending your CV.
Applicants must be smart in appearance with a professional attitude, have excellent customer service skills, excellent punctuality & attendance, be observant, able to complete comprehensive reports, have a drive to ensure the job is completed to the highest standard.
Reference ID: 252214520
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £9.27 per hour
- security: 1 year (preferred)
- SIA (required)
Salary: £9.27 p/h