MAN Commercial Protection Ltd now have an exciting opportunity for a Night Security Supervisor to join our busy team working in Minworth.
We are extremely proud to have been awarded “Business of the year 2021” at the national BSIA Security Awards, come and join our team to find out why!
MAN Commercial are a family run business currently in our 28th year trading. With our Head Office based in Solihull, West Midlands, we employ Security Officers throughout the whole of the UK and specialise in security guarding, door supervision, CCTV and keyholding services.
The shift pattern is 4 on 4 off nights on a rolling roster, working an average of 48 hours per week. Cover at short notice may occasionally be required.
- Ensure the safety and security of people, premises and property
- Access & Egress control
- Patrols of the inside and outside of premises
- Signing lorries in and out
- Gatehouse & reception duties
- Checking CCTV
Requirements of the Gatehouse Security Officer:
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
- A full UK driving licence and access to transport is desirable due to the sites you may be asked to cover
- Clear communication
- Excellent customer service & administration skills
Applicants should have previous security experience, be smart in appearance with a professional attitude, have excellent customer service skills, excellent punctuality & attendance, be observant, able to complete comprehensive incident reports, have a drive to ensure the job is completed to the highest standards and have the ability to work unsupervised and his/her own transport to get to work.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please don’t hesitate to apply by submitting your CV to us, we look forward to hearing from you!
Reference ID: 222555874
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £9.32 per hour
- security: 1 year (preferred)
- SIA (required)
Salary: £9.32 p/h