Good verbal & written communication skills are essential, as well as a smart appearance and professional manner, as Reception Cover may be required.
· Applicants must be flexible to work in a shift pattern covering 24 hours including working days and nights.
· Use of computer systems – must be computer literate
· Controlling access and egress of staff and visitors
· Gatehouse, Reception and customer service duties
· Performing staff, bags and vehicle searches
· Internal and external site patrols
· Respond to on site incidents and emergencies
The role requires applicants to have excellent communication skills, be observant, able to create comprehensive incident reports, and have a drive to ensure the job is completed to the highest standards. The successful applicants will be confident team players with an eye for detail.
· A valid SIA license is essential.
· Applicants must be able to provide a full 5 year checkable work/education history.
Full Uniform Provided
On Site Parking
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply by sending your CV.
Reference ID: 220896024
- security: 1 year (Preferred)
- SIA (Required)
Salary: £9.08 p/h