MAN Commercial Protection are looking for a full Time Security Officer for a busy distribution site in Ryton, Coventry. Shifts to include days, nights and weekends. The role will involve working a varied shift pattern in a busy distribution centre Cover at short notice may also be required occasionally. Good verbal & written communication skills are essential. Applicants must be smart in appearance with a professional attitude, have excellent customer service skills, excellent punctuality & attendance, be observant, able to complete comprehensive incident reports, and have a drive to ensure the job is completed to the highest standards
Salary: £8.60 per hour.
Hours: 30 – 60 hours per week
- Applicants must be flexible to work in a shift pattern covering 24 hours including working days and nights.
- Controlling access and egress of lorries, staff and visitors
- Gatehouse, Reception and customer service duties
- Performing staff, bags and vehicle searches
- Internal and external site patrols
- CCTV monitoring and vehicle tracking
- The role requires applicants to have excellent written & spoken communication skills and a smart appearance
- Previous experience of gatehouse duties and CCTV monitoring at Distribution Centre is advantage but not essential as training is given.
- A valid SIA license is ESSENTIAL for applicants to be considered for the role.
Applicants must be able to provide a full 5 year checkable work or back to school history.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.60 /hour
- Driving License (Preferred)
- SIA (Required)
Location: Ryton on Dunsmore