MOBILE RESPONSE DRIVER REQUIRED
(Based from Shirley, Solihull, West Midlands)
· A personal employee portal where you can book your holidays and unlimited overtime*
· A dedicated Manager responsible for your training and welfare needs.
· Free uniform
· Employee of the month recognition
· A shift pattern allowing work life balance
· A pool car to use throughout the duration of your shift
· Rate of pay £9.75 per hour, paid monthly
· Plus much more
MAN Commercial Protection a family run business well into its 27th year of trading has an opportunity for a smart, conscientious security officer to train as a Mobile Response Driver.
Working a fantastic shift pattern of 4 on and 4 off (nights only) a typical shift could include the following:
· Respond to intruder alarms as appropriate; inspect for signs of break-in and liaise with police and emergency services and Man Commercial Protection control
· Conducting external and internal patrols using Diester or similar equipment to record the locations and times visited during each patrol.
· Check all external and internal doors, windows and fire exits on all areas of premises you patrol reporting irregularities. All Health and Safety issues to be reported to your manager immediately.
· Comply with Mobile Patrol Unlocks/ Locks and Patrol schedules
· Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
· Comply with customer site instructions when responding or patrolling.
· Complete all relevant documents.
· Inspect company vehicle and report all defects.
· Report all incidents to MAN Commercial Protection control
· Maintain organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
· Carry out site visits to all security officers at least once a month
· Alarm reports to be composed and sent to the administrator and manager at the end of each shift
· Checking/Signing all keys out/in that are required/returned while on shift. Key management
Qualifications and Skills
· A Full Driving Licence
· A Valid SIA Security guard/Door Supervisor licence
· Minimum of 1 years’ experience in Mobile Patrolling.
· Report writing skills
· Good Communication
· Team Work
For more information about MAN Commercial Protection please visit our website at: Mancommercialprotection.co.uk
Reference ID: 221864529
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £9.75 hourly
- security: 1 year (preferred)
- SIA (required)
Salary: £9.75 p/h