Security Control Room Operator, Coventry (CV8 3ED)
MAN Commercial Protection are looking for a Full Time Security Officer for a busy Control Room based in our Clients National Distribution Centre in Ryton on Dunsmore, Coventry. Shifts to include days, nights and weekends. Cover at short notice may also be required occasionally. Good verbal & written communication skills are essential as are excellent punctuality & attendance. Applicants must be smart in appearance with a professional attitude, have excellent customer service skills, excellent punctuality & attendance, be observant, able to complete comprehensive incident reports, and have a drive to ensure the job is completed to the highest standards
- Based with the client in the Security Operations Centre in Ryton, Coventry this is an opportunity for self-motivated people to work as part of a team in a fast paced, varied environment. Applicants must be flexible to work in a shift pattern covering 24 hours including working both days and nights.
- The main focus of the role comprises non- exclusively of the below:
- Monitoring of CCTV and Alarm Systems of Satellite Depots
- Tracking of High Value Vehicle Loads
- Communicating with callers and sites in a professional, courteous manner and to clearly establish the requirements of the callers.
- Ensuring all reports are fully completed and accurately detailed.
- To maintain and update records as appropriate in response to calls and information received.
- To create and maintain a good professional working relationship with all persons whom the employee must liaise with in the performance of the duties of the post.
- To handle received alarms in line with company procedures communicating details of alarm activations to sites and relevant authorities.
- Investigate and save CCTV footage for Police Evidential purposes.
- Excellent communication skills
- Administrative experience within a business environment
- Very strong attention to detail
- Proven inter personal and communication skills, both oral and written
- High degree of computer literacy
- Strong organisational skills
- SIA licence (SG /Security) Required! CCTV preferable (but not essential)
Applicants must be able to provide a full 5 year checkable work or back to school history.
Due to the large number of applicants that we receive if you have not been contacted within 14 days of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: 53 per week
Location: Coventry, CV8 3ED
Salary: £9.64 p/h