Award winning security specialists MAN Commercial Protection are looking for an experienced PA to assist our high-profile CEO, as well as overseeing the day-to-day running of our busy offices in Solihull.
Due to growth, we now require a full-time PA to our CEO. MAN Commercial have three offices in Highland Court Solihull, which the successful applicant will be in charge in of ensuring smooth running of day-to-day operations of all buildings, as well as Personal Assistant duties for our CEO.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to make this role their own and benefit from working within a dynamic team in a fast-paced, growing business.
Working 8.45am – 5.00pm, you will be responsible for meeting and greeting clients, visitors and guests, as well as providing diary management and administrative support to the CEO. You will directly report into the HR Director and CEO.
· Experience in a PA/Front of House or Reception role
· Excellent customer service, able to provide examples of managing front of house and dealing directly with director level
· Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
· Experience with dealing with and directing a high volume of calls
· Accuracy and attention to detail, making bookings and reservations
· Excellent organisation skills and ability to coordinate events, arrange meetings and catering
· Proven skills in administration, with the flexibility to support ad hoc projects as they arise
· Smart, well-presented appearance
· Friendly and outgoing personality
Day to day tasks
· First point of contact for all queries and visitors
· Maintaining office equipment supplies
· Maintaining a tidy and organised environment
· Attending to the needs of our busy CEO – making bookings, administration, making calls.
· Greeting and signing in visitors, staff and guests
· Support business communications
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits including;
· 21 days holiday per annum plus all UK Bank Holidays. Holiday increasing by 1 day per year of service up to a maximum of 25.
· Access to company-funded gym membership after successful completion of probationary period.
· Contributory pension scheme
· Free parking