MAN Commercial Protection we are looking for an experienced Security Supervisor or Officer who is looking to take the next step in their career. The role of Operations Support Supervisor requires the successful candidate to support our Contract Director across our wide range of sites located in the West Midlands.
The shift pattern will consist of the following hours: Monday to Friday, consisting of 12-hour shifts.
Shift timings: 07:00-19:00.
MAN Commercial Protection Ltd is an award-winning, national Top-20 specialist security provider. Our industry recognition includes BSIA ‘Business of the Year’ 2021, and ‘Contribution to the Industry’ at the 2022 British Security Awards; come and join our team to find out why!
MAN Commercial are a family run business currently in our 29th year trading. With our Head Office based in Solihull, West Midlands, we employ Security Officers throughout the whole of the UK. We provide all aspects of manned guarding, specialising in door supervision, loss prevention, CCTV, concierge and reception, mobile response and keyholding services.
The ideal candidate should have a fully flexible approach to shifts and travel.
· To provide reliable support to the Contract Director at various sites across the country
· Be confident in leading/supporting our existing staff
Be a team player
· Write reports/ assignments instructions/ site processes
· Be confident in the training of other security personnel
· Communicate well with Management, Control Room and client
The Ideal Candidate MUST have:
· A valid SIA Licence
· A full, clean UK Driving Licence
· Full checkable 5-year work history
· Strong computer skills
· Flexibility in regards to travel and shifts
· Be well- presented, reliable, security conscious, with good interpersonal skills
· Have a good understanding of English and strong communication skills
· Company vehicle supplied
· Full uniform supplied
· £10.50 per hour
Location: West Midlands