MAN Commercial Protection are a rapidly growing Security Company operating across the UK. Due to expansion, we now have an exciting vacancy for an Operations Support Officer to join MAN Commercial Protection working throughout the Midlands.
We are looking for an experienced Security Supervisor or Officer who is looking to take the next step in their career. The role of Operations Support Officer requires the successful candidate to support our Operations Manager across our wide range of sites.
The role will include carrying out training to Security Officers across a vary of sites throughout the Midlands and covering shifts where needed
The ideal candidate should have a fully flexible approach to shifts and travel.
- To provide reliable support to the Contract Manager at various sites throughout the Midlands
- To be mobile, happy to travel and have a flexible approach to work.
- Be confident in leading/supporting our existing staff
- Write reports/ assignments instructions/ site processes
- Be confident in the training of other security personnel
- Communicate well with Manager and the Control Room
The Ideal Candidate MUST have:
- A valid SIA Licence
- A full, clean UK Driving Licence
- Full checkable 5 year work history
- Flexibility in regards to travel and shifts
- Be well- presented, reliable, security conscious, with good interpersonal skills
- Have a good understanding of English
- You will be on a 4 on 4 off rota so the ideal candidate must be flexible to work 12 hour shifts on this rota.
- Company vehicle and fuel card.
- £10 ph paid monthly
- Full uniform supplied
This is fantastic opportunity to join a long established and forward thinking company – if this sounds like the right role for you please apply by sending your CV.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £10.00 /year
- Security Officer: 1 year (Preferred)
- SIA (Required)
- Driver License (Required)
Location: West Midlands
Salary: £10.00 per hour