MAN Commercial Protection Ltd are looking for an experienced Security Supervisor for a busy distribution site in Warrington. The role will involve working 12 hour night shifts on a 4 on – 4 off basis, you may also be required to cover at short notice.
- · Leading a team of Security Officers
- · Rostering/Shift management
- · Dealing with members of public – Customer service
- · Greet visitors and ensure relevant security procedures are carried out
- · Write accurate incident reports in a timely manner and provide visible high profile security presence
- · Knowledge of security systems including life safety systems
- · Check alarms and log information
- · Respond to and deal with all site incidents and emergencies
- · Patrolling of premises
- · Monitor CCTV systems when required
- · Dealing with contractors Applicants must be smart in appearance with a professional attitude, have excellent customer service skills, excellent punctuality & attendance, be observant, able to complete comprehensive incident reports, and have a drive to ensure the job is completed to the highest standards.
If this sounds like he ideal role for you please apply with your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.
Applicants must be SIA Badged