MAN Commercial Protection are looking for a Security Officer located in Tamworth.
The shift pattern will consist of the following hours: Monday-Friday.
Shift timings will be: 17:00-05:00.
Applicants must be smart in appearance with a professional attitude, have excellent customer service skills, excellent punctuality & attendance, be observant, able to complete comprehensive incident reports, and have a drive to ensure the job is completed to the highest standards.
MAN Commercial Protection Ltd is an award-winning, national Top-20 specialist security provider. Our industry recognition includes BSIA ‘Business of the Year’ 2021, and ‘Contribution to the Industry’ at the 2022 British Security Awards; come and join our team to find out why!
MAN Commercial are a family run business currently in our 29th year trading. With our Head Office based in Solihull, West Midlands, we employ Security Officers throughout the whole of the UK. We provide all aspects of manned guarding, specialising in door supervision, loss prevention, CCTV, concierge and reception, mobile response and keyholding services.
- Dealing with members of public
- People and Vehicle Searching in/out of site
- Gate house duties logging in/out all Vehicles
- Greet visitors and ensure relevant security procedures are carried out
- Write accurate incident reports in a timely manner and provide visible high profile security presence
- Knowledge of security systems including life safety systems
- Check alarms and log information
- Respond to and deal with all site incidents and emergencies
- Patrolling of premises
- Dealing with contractors
The ideal candidate must have:
- You must be able to work on your own initiative
- Full 5-year checkable work/education history
- You MUST hold a valid SIA DS or SG licence
. Full uniform supplied
. Access to in-house training (SIA and First Aid)
.Double pay on Bank Holidays
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please apply with your CV. We look forward to hearing from you!