MAN Commercial Protection are a rapidly-growing Security Company specialising in manned guarding, operating throughout the UK.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and eager to learn, keen to start a career in payroll. This role does not require an existing payroll experience, as full training will be provided in-house, with the possibility of external accredited training after the successful completion of probationary period.
– Processing new starters and leavers
– Maintaining and updating employee records
– Checking data, monitoring spreadsheets
– SSP and other statutory payments
– Sending payslips
– Directing queries
– Administrative tasks to support the Payroll Manager
The ideal candidate will:
– Be enthusiastic and keen to learn
– Be literate and numerate and have good MS Office skills
– Have great communication skills and a strong eye for detail
– Be a confident communicator with an excellent telephone manner
– Strong computer skills and ability to navigate new software
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop within a busy, vibrant and fast-growing business.
Full Time – Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm