MAN Commercial Protection are delighted to offer the position of HR Coordinator to join our friendly, busy team based in Solihull.
MAN Commercial Protection Ltd is an award-winning, national Top-20 specialist security provider. Our industry recognition includes BSIA ‘Business of the Year’ 2021, and ‘Contribution to the Industry’ at the 2022 British Security Awards; come and join our team to find out why!
MAN Commercial are a family run business currently in our 29th year trading. With our Head Office based in Solihull, West Midlands, we employ Security Officers throughout the whole of the UK. We provide all aspects of manned guarding, specialising in door supervision, loss prevention, CCTV, concierge and reception, mobile response and keyholding services.
As HR Coordinator you will be providing practical, responsive and compliant Employee Relations support through a range of administrative and coordination activities. You will provide professional, co-ordinated admin support with a range of activities such as supporting development, engagement and welfare activities, to completing right to work checks, medical referrals and compiling data.
You will be involved in supporting with every aspect of the key HR processes procedures. This is an incredibly important role to the company moving forwards and the ability to work at a fast and changing pace is vital.
Duties of the HR Coordinator role include, but are not limited to:
- Responding to and redirecting queries raised through the HR inbox
- Taking HR queries over the phone and offering advice or redirecting as required
- Assisting in HR projects
- Monitoring sickness absence in line with company policy
- Administration and organisation of meetings such as investigations and disciplinaries
- Compiling required evidence for investigations, grievances etc
- Assisting with TUPE processes
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent academic history and proof of ongoing professional training (CIPD3 advantageous)
- Proven experience in a HR role at administrator level.
– Strong approach to decision making.
– Ability to work with limited supervision.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities and levels within the company.
- Monday to Friday from 09:00-17:00 (inclusive of a 30 minute break)
- 21 days holiday plus all UK Standard Bank Holidays, rising annually with service up to a maximum of 25
- Free onsite Parking
- Access to company funded gym membership after successful completion of probationary period
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please apply by sending your CV.
Salary: £25,000 per year