MAN Commercial are searching for a motivated and experienced Compliance Officer to guarantee that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines, and making sure that the company is up to date with its licensing requirements. Your duties will include reviewing employee work, developing company policies, and responding to policy violations.
- Assist with implementing IR35 procedure
- Maintain an effective legal compliance program.
- Develop and review company policies.
- Advise on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly prepare for company audits, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risk.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
The ideal candidate will be professional, highly-analytical, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. To prosper in this role, you should be fluent in risk management. Security industry experience would be preferable but not essential. This is an office-based role working from 9am-5pm Monday-Friday with a 30-minute lunch break. 20 days holidays plus all UK bank holidays.