MAN Commercial Protection have an exciting opportunity for a CCTV Operator to join us at one of the biggest Aircraft components manufactures in the UK, situated in the Antsy Business Park.
We are looking for someone who has a valid CCTV license an must have good written and verbal communication skills, as you will be required to complete reports, respond to emails and communicate with others.
· Carry out camera sweeps on all the respective sites.
· Dispatching response services to alarm activations at all the respective sites.
· Onsite CCTV monitoring of site operations.
· CCTV audits
· CCTV incident investigations
· Respond to email requests for footage and information
· Issuing of Access Control Passes.
· Report writing
· Ad-hoc patrols when and if required.
· Ad-hoc duties when and if required.
· CCTV Badge – Essential
· Dual Badge – Advantageous
· GCSE Grade in Maths & English.
· Very strong communication skills.
· Strong literacy skills.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in carrying out CCTV Operator duties.
· First aid with more than 12 months left.
· Strong IT skills. (Dealing with Microsoft products).
· Excellent phone manner.
· Team player.
· Polite & Enthusiastic.
· Own Transport
· Physically fit
· Successful candidates must have a full 5-year checkable work history.
Shift Pattern – Monday – Friday – Night shift – Saturday – Sunday – Day shift
If you meet all requirements and qualities of the role, we want to hear from you. Apply today with your CV!