MAN Commercial Protection are delighted to offer the position Accounts Assistant to join our friendly, busy team based in Solihull.
MAN Commercial Protection Ltd is an award-winning, national Top-20 specialist security provider. Our industry recognition includes BSIA ‘Business of the Year’ 2021, and ‘Contribution to the Industry’ at the 2022 British Security Awards; come and join our team to find out why!
MAN Commercial are a family run business currently in our 29th year trading. We employ Security Officers throughout the whole of the UK and specialise in all aspects of manned guarding, concierge security, door supervision, events, CCTV and keyholding services.
With our business growing rapidly we now have an opportunity for a full-time Accounts Assistant to join the team!
As Accounts Assistant, you will be required to support the day-to-day running of our busy finance department.
Initially the focus of this role will be purchase ledger and credit control, with additional support to sales ledger, reporting to the Financial Accountant.
· Raising sales invoices/coding sales invoices
· Raising quotations
· Obtaining purchase orders
· Data entry
· Chasing overdue debtors
· Aged debtor reporting
· Dealing with queries
· Self-billing customer reconciliation
· Setting up new suppliers
· Raising purchase orders
· Approving supplier invoices
· Allocating supplier payments/sending remittance advice
· Office stationery ordering
· Issuing site equipment (phones) in line with budget
· Dealing with expense forms
· Provide general support to senior staff
– Level 3 AAT
– Min 2 years’ experience in a similar finance role
– Good excel skills
– Sage 50 Accounts
– 21 days holiday plus all UK bank holidays, rising annually with service, up to a maximum of 25
– Access to company-funded gym membership after successful completion of probationary period
– Free parking
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please get in touch, we would love to hear from you.
Salary: £22,000 per year