MAN Commercial Protection are looking for a permanent Security Officer to help cover a busy Distribution site in Hinckley.
Shifts to include days, nights and weekends on a 3 days, 3 nights, 3 off rotation.
Shift timings will be 06:00-18:00 / 18:00-06:00
MAN Commercial Protection Ltd is an award-winning, national Top-20 specialist security provider. Our industry recognition includes BSIA ‘Business of the Year’ 2021, and ‘Contribution to the Industry’ at the 2022 British Security Awards; come and join our team to find out why!
MAN Commercial are a family run business currently in our 29th year trading. With our Head Office based in Solihull, West Midlands, we employ Security Officers throughout the whole of the UK. We provide all aspects of manned guarding, specialising in door supervision, loss prevention, CCTV, concierge and reception, mobile response and keyholding services.
· Reception duties, badge printing, area access, alarm monitoring, CCTV investigations
· Controlling the access of visitors, staff and contractors
· Internal and external patrols
· Following site procedures as agreed in the SLA, reporting all incidents and accidents to the client
· Gatehouse duties – checking drivers ID and vehicle inspections
· Screening / Search when required
· All duties are rotated between officers on site
· A valid SIA Guarding/Door Supervisor Licence – (CCTV Licence is an advantage but not a requirement.)
· A 5-year checkable work/education history is required
· Competent computer skills with a good knowledge of computer systems.
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to create comprehensive incident reports
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Happy to help attitude!
· Inhouse training (SIA and First Aid)
· Excellent career development / progression opportunities.
· One hour lunch paid
· Full uniform provided
· Free onsite parking
· Double pay on Bank Holidays
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your latest CV.